Certificate of Residence for Individuals (住民票抄本) at Uruma-city

1. Location of Uruma City Office

Uruma City Office - Ishikawa Branch

Uruma City Office - Main Office

2. Overall process at the City Office

3. What to bring

One of below documents

  • Drivers License
  • Residence Card
  • Passport

4. Where to obtain

Residents Division (市民課)

Uruma City Office - Ishikawa Branch

Uruma City Office - Main Office

5. How to fill out the form

Please see the below sample and fill out the form.

6. Script Sheet