How to transfer money to Wise(formerly TransferWise) account
If you wish to make international money transfer using WISE please follow the instructions below.
Have the following ready before you go into an ATM machine:
Wise bank details
Your phone number
Your bank card
Wise bank details can be viewed from your account once you have made an application for a transfer. The details will look like the picture below.
Click here for downladable instructions in a PDF format.
How to make a transfer:
Please DO NOT SELECT "ENGLISH" TAB as this function is not available in English.
1. Select "お振込み" tab at the top-right.
2. Tap the green button at right-bottom.
3. Insert your bank card
4. Type in the 4-digit pin number for your bank card
5. Select the button at the very bottom.
6. Tap "普通銀行".
7. Select "ヘ" located at the 4th row of the 4rd column from the right.
*Please make sure if you need to transfer money to the Sirakaba branch, PayPay bank. This manual is only for the Sirakaba branch, PayPay bank.
8. Select "Pay Pay" from the list.
9. Select "シ" located at the 2th row of the 3rd column from the left.
10. Select "シラカバ" for "Shirakaba branch".
11. Select "普通預金".
12. Type in the account number you took note of.
13. Type in your phone number (use the resource center's phone number 098-982-3540 if you don't have one).
14. Type in the amount you are transferring.
15. Tap the green button if you see this message (no need if this page doesn't appear)
16. In the next page, a summary of this transfer will be shown. Double-check the account number, the amount, and the transaction fee below the amount. Tap the green button at the right-bottom to confirm the payment. Receive your bank card and a receipt.