What to bring to a clinic
Here is the list of things that you need to bring to a clinic
- Health Insurance Card (If you forget the card, you have to pay 100% of the cost and will get 70% returned when you bring your card at your next visit.)
- Hospital or clinic card (This card will be given to you the first time you visit a clinic or hospital. Please bring this card on subsequent visits. Some places will charge you a re-issue fee if you lose the card.)
- Residence Card or Alien Registration Card
- Documentation of any medication you are taking. Be sure to discuss this with the doctor.
- Cash to pay the hospital bill (most smaller places will not accept a credit card, though most larger hospitals will accept credit cards. Still, it is best to have sufficient cash on hand!)