Certificate of Residence for Individuals (住民票抄本) at Okinawa-city

1. Location of Okinawa City Office

Click on image to see in Google Maps

2. Overall process at the City Office

3. What to bring

One of below documents

  • Drivers License
  • Residence Card
  • Passport

4. Where to obtain

Residents Division (住民課), Certificate Section

5. How to fill out the form

Please see below sample and fill out the form.
(Click the image to enlarge)

6. How to say in Japanese

Jumin-hyo Shouhon wo hakkou shite kudasai (住民票抄本を発行してください)

Translation: Please issue a Certificate of Residence for indivisuals