- 3-1-1. Shifting apartment/house
- 3-1-2. Contract renewal
- 3-1-3. Co-signer for the Housing lease agreement
3-1-1. Shifting apartment/house
Contact Resource Center to proceed necessary steps.
3-1-2. Contract renewal
If you need to renew your housing contract and would like to ask OIST to stamp it, please contact Relocation Team to consult.
*NOTE: OIST needs to stamp the agreement BEFORE the contract starts. Please bring the agreement in advance, as the procedure is time-consuming.
3-1-3. Co-signer for the Housing lease agreement
OIST may act as co-singer for OIST employees entering a lease agreement if the following conditions are met.
- Working at OIST under a full-time employment contract
- There are circumstances where there is no personal guarantor, etc.
- The real estate agent/landlord has consented to OIST, an organization rather than a person, being a co-signer.
- There are conditions in the lease agreement for OIST to act as a co-signer, etc.
*NOTE: If you would like OIST to be a co-signer, please inquire with the relocation team (email@example.com) before proceeding with the housing lease agreement. Please give plenty of time as the procedure is time-consuming; verify the contract's contents, process internal approvals, etc.