"Science, Technology and Sustainable Development of Human Society" Nobel Laureate Dr. Yuan Tseh Lee
Saturday, May 11, 2013 - 10:00 to 11:30
Yuan Tseh Lee
- Nobel Prize in Chemistry (1986)
- Ph.D. Department of Chemistry, University of California, Berkeley.
- Distinguished Research Fellow at Institute of Atomic and Molecular Sciences, Academia Sinica.
- University Professor Emeritus at University of California. Member of Board of Governors at OIST.
OIST will broadcast Dr. Lee's lecture in real time.
- Ustream OISTedu: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/oistedu
Sponsor or Contact:
Community Relations Section 098-966-2184