ALIFE Workshop 2022
This two-day workshop covers a wide range of disciplines (artificial life, mathematical science, physics, informatics, philosophy, cognitive science, linguistics, social science, etc.) on complex systems research. This workshop aims to reboot artificial life and complex systems by inviting outstanding researchers in Japan to discuss various angles and deepen mutual understanding.
Professor Takashi Ikegami, University of Tokyo (TSVP Visiting Scholar)
Please note this workshop is only for invited guests.
Request to participants
- Please refrain from attending an event if you have fever or any other cold symptoms.
- Please carefully consider your participation if you are coming from areas where the local government has issued an official request to refrain from going out.
- Bring a mask and wear it correctly, practice good cough etiquette and wash hands with soap and disinfect fingers thoroughly.
- Maintain a sufficient distance (1m and more) between yourself, the speakers, and other participants
- Minimize interactions before and after the event and during the breaks.
- Eat only inside the designated meal areas and avoid crowding during meals. Do not eat inside the venue unless specifically allowed by the organizers.
- Put your mask back on swiftly after eating.
- Use contact tracing apps such as COCOA (COVID-19 Contact-Confirming Application).
- Follow the latest guidelines issued by the Japanese government and the Okinawan government regarding vaccination policies, and PCR or antigen testing prior to attending an event.
- Agree to the collecting of information such as name, phone number, and health status in the event of a confirmed infection.
- If identified as a close-contact, follow the self-isolation guidelines determined by the local health authorities and the Japanese government.
- Check health condition before attending an event by measuring body temperature etc.