- Existence and Uniqueness of Green functions for the Cheeger p-Laplacian in PI spaces, (joint with M. Bonk and L. Capogna), Preprint.
- Equivalence of solutions of eikonal equation in metric spaces, (joint with Q. Liu and N. Shanmugalingam), to appear in J. Differential Equations. arXiv
- Functions of bounded variation on complete and connected one-dimensional metric spaces, (with P. Lahti), to appear in International Mathematics Research Notices. arXiv
- Horizontal convex envelope in the Heisenberg group and applications to sub-elliptic equations, (with Q. Liu), to appear in Ann. Sc. Norm. Super. Pisa Cl. Sci. arXiv
- Absolutely continuous functions on compact and connected one-dimensional metric spaces, Ann. Acad. Sci. Fenn. Math.
Volumen 44, (2019), 281-291.PDF file
- Strong comparison principle for p-harmonic functions in Carnot-Caratheodory spaces, (with L. Capogna), Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 146 (2018), no. 10, 4265-4274. arXiv
- Weakly coupled systems of fully nonlinear parabolic equations in the Heisenberg group, (with Q. Liu), Nonlinear Anal. 174 (2018), 54-78. PDF file
- Sobolev functions in the critical case are uniformly continuous in s-Ahlfors regular metric spaces when s less than or equal to one, Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 145 (2017), no. 1, 267-272. arXiv
- Lipschitz continuity and convexity preserving for solutions of semilinear evolution equations in the Heisenberg group, (with Q. Liu and J. J. Manfredi), Calc. Var. Partial Differential Equations 55 (2016), no.4, Art. 80, 25pp. arXiv
- Sobolev embedding on a sphere containing an arbitrary Cantor set in the image, (with P. Hajlasz), Geom. Dedicata. 184 (2016), 159--173. arXiv
- A game-theoretic proof of convexity preserving properties for motion by curvature, (with Q. Liu and A. Schikorra), Indiana Univ. Math. J. 65 (2016), 171--197. PDF file