B.S., Beijing Normal University, 2011
- Assistant Professor, OIST, 2020 to Present
- Post-Doctoral Scholar, Worcester Polytechnic Institute, 2016-2020
- Teaching/Research Assistant, University of Pittsburgh, 2011-2016
- JSPS Grant-in-Aid for Early-Career Scientists, April 2022-March 2025
- Rita R. Colwell Impact Fund, OIST, 2021
- JSPS Grant-in-Aid for Research Activity start-up, September 2020-March 2023
- AMS-Simons Travel Grant, 2017-2019
- WPI Women's Impact Network Grant for organizing the the Advancing Women's Impact in Mathematics Symposium, New England (AWIMS), April 7, 2018
- Thomas C. Hales Distinguished Research Award 2016, University of Pittsburgh
Equivalence of solutions of eikonal equation in metric spaces, (joint with Q. Liu and N. Shanmugalingam), J. Differential Equations 272 (2021), 979–1014.
Functions of bounded variation on complete and connected one-dimensional metric spaces, (with P. Lahti), Int. Math. Res. Not.IMRN 2021, no. 20, 15412–15443.
Horizontal convex envelope in the Heisenberg group and applications to sub-elliptic equations, (with Q. Liu), Ann. Sc. Norm. Super. Pisa Cl. Sci. (5) 22 (2021), no. 4, 2039–2076.
Absolutely continuous functions on compact and connected one-dimensional metric spaces, Ann. Acad. Sci. Fenn. Math. Volumen 44, (2019), 281-291.
Strong comparison principle for p-harmonic functions in Carnot-Caratheodory spaces, (with L. Capogna), Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 146 (2018), no. 10, 4265-4274.
Sobolev functions in the critical case are uniformly continuous in s-Ahlfors regular metric spaces when s less than or equal to one, Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 145 (2017), no. 1, 267-272.
Lipschitz continuity and convexity preserving for solutions of semilinear evolution equations in the Heisenberg group, (with Q. Liu and J. J. Manfredi), Calc. Var. Partial Differential Equations 55 (2016), no.4, Art. 80, 25pp.
Sobolev embedding on a sphere containing an arbitrary Cantor set in the image, (with P. Hajlasz), Geom. Dedicata. 184 (2016), 159--173.
- A game-theoretic proof of convexity preserving properties for motion by curvature, (with Q. Liu and A. Schikorra), Indiana Univ. Math. J. 65 (2016), 171--197.