PhD, Institue of Mathematics Polish Academy of Sciences, 2020
- Analysis on metric measure spaces
- Geometric Function Theory
- Mean value property connections to PDEs
- Geometry of Heisenberg group/Carnot groups
Publication and Preprints
- Characterization of mean value harmonic functions on norm induced metric measure spaces with weighted Lebesgue measure, Electron. J. Differential Equations, Paper No. 8, (2020)
- Variational approach to the asymptotic mean-value property for the p-Laplacian on Carnot groups, with: Tomasz Adamowicz, Andrea Pinamonti and ben Warhurst. Nonlinear Anal., 198, (2020).
- Asymptotically mean value harmonic functions in doubling metric measure spaces, with: Tomasz Adamowicz and Elefterios Soultanis, arXiv:2005.13902.