Food Drive - Aug 17th - Aug 20th 2020
Financial impact of corona pandemic on people in Onna is still significant according to Onna Welfare Council, and food is particularly needed. We want to support them together by food donation!
- Recreation services office (village center; 9am-5pm)
- Main tunnel entrance/lobby
- Lab 2 parking entrance (B floor)
- Lab 3 parking entrance (C floor)
- Lab 4 front entrance
Please bring “un-opened” items except rice. All food items should have expiration date more than one month away.
- rice (it is OK in a small vinyl bag)
- pasta (instant noodles, any pasta including dried Soba, So-men, others)
- dried food (dried bonito shavings, beans, etc)
- seasoning (salt, sugar, pepper, Miso, soy sauce, etc)
- cooking oil
- canned food (any kinds)
- drink (tea, canned juice, coffee, water, except alcohol)
Items needed for babies (0~2 years old)
- baby bed
- any other items for baby (including clean used clothes)
Another successful food drive! Thank you OIST community! Together, we surpassed our previous food drive collection, once again. We received donated all the food and baby supplies to the Onna Welfare Office on August 21st. Onna Welfare Office was very elated to receive such a large donation!
Thanks to all of our volunteers who helped with the collection, sorting, and delivery of all of the donations!
Page last updated on June 30, 2020.
Subscribe to the OIST Calendar: Right-click to download, then open in your calendar application.