Food Drive - November 15th-20th, 2021
Winter is coming and it's almost time for the holidays! Let's get together to help stock the food bank at Onna for the coming months!
This drive is being conducted in association with the event, "Rhythm & Beats: a benefit concert". All the collected donations will be donated to Onna Village Council of Social Welfare. Please read the information below for more details.
November 15th - 19th, 2021 (09:00-17:00)
- Lab 4 main entrance
- Main tunnel entrance
- Recreational services office (village center)
**Last Date to Donate**
November 20th, 2021 - OIST Auditorium - until 18:00 - during the event, "Rhythm & Beats: a benefit concert"
Please bring only “un-opened” and sealed items. All food items should have expiration date later than January, 2022.
- rice (it is OK in a small vinyl bag)
- pasta (instant noodles, any pasta including dried Soba, So-men, others)
- dried food (dried bonito shavings, beans, etc)
- seasoning (salt, sugar, pepper, Miso, soy sauce, etc)
- cooking oil
- canned food (any kinds)
- drink (tea, canned juice, coffee, water, except alcohol)
Items needed for babies (0~2 years old)
- baby bed
- any other items for baby (including clean used clothes)
For inquires, contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.