OCNC: OIST Computational Neuroscience Course
We are hoping to organize OCNC in 2022 on June 13-29, preceding Neuro2022 in Okinawa.
Applications will open in January 2022.
- Tom Bartol, Salk Institute, USA
- Anne Churchland, Cold Spring Harbor Labs, USA
- Erik De Schutter (OIST)
- Kenji Doya (OIST)
- Tomoki Fukai (OIST)
- Yukiyasu Kamitani, Kyoto University, Japan
- Jinhyun Kim, KIST, South Korea
- Bernd Kuhn (OIST)
- Sang Wan Lee, KAIST, South Korea
- Devika Narain, Erasmus Medical Center, Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Viola Priesemann, MPG Göttingen, Germany
- Frances Skinner, University of Toronto, Canada
- Ivan Soltesz, Stanford University, USA
- Greg Stuart, Australian National University, Australia
- Greg Stephens (OIST)
- Marylka Yoe Uusisaari (OIST)
OCNC 2021 Canceled
We are hoping to organize OCNC in 2021 on June 28 to July 15 with a reduced number of students. Priority has been given to the students that were selected for OCNC 2020 and therefore there will be NO application round for OCNC 2021.
We expect to return to normal procedures in 2022 with applications in January 2022.
OCNC 2020 Canceled
June 29 to July 16, 2020Canceled due to COVID-19.
- Applications: January 1 - February 2, 2020. Applications are now closed, we received 153 applications. All candidates reveived their decision letter.
- Location: OIST Seaside House