OCNC: OIST Computational Neuroscience Course
- Dates: June 25 to July 12, 2018
- Applications: January 1 - February 3, 2018.
Location: OIST Seaside House
There are no tuition costs. OIST will cover accommodation and food of all selected course participants. Partial travel costs of most participants can be covered by OIST. OIST will help with arranging visas, if necessary.
OIST is deeply committed to the advancement of women in science, in Japan and worldwide. Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Maxim Bazhenov (University of California San Diego, USA)
- Michael Brecht (Bernstein Center for Computational Neuroscience Berlin, Germany)
- Erik De Schutter (OIST)
- Kenji Doya (OIST)
- Shaul Druckmann (Janelia Research Campus, USA)
- Karl Friston (Wellcome Trust Centre for Neuroimaging, UCL, UK)
- Wulfram Gerstner (École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne, Switzerland)
- Michele Giugliano (University of Antwerp, Belgium)
- Mitsuo Kawato (ATR, Japan)
- Bernd Kuhn (OIST)
- Kazuhisa Shibata (Nagoya University, Japan)
- Olaf Sporns (Indiana University, USA)
- Greg Stephens (OIST)
- Tatjana Tchumatchenko (MPI for Brain Research, Frankfurt, Germany)
- Krasimira Tsaneva-Atanasova (University of Exeter, UK)
- Yoko Yazaki-Sugiyama (OIST)