OCNC: OIST Computational Neuroscience Course
OCNC 2021 Canceled
We are hoping to organize OCNC in 2021 on June 28 to July 15 with a reduced number of students. Priority has been given to the students that were selected for OCNC 2020 and therefore there will be NO application round for OCNC 2021.
We expect to return to normal procedures in 2022 with applications in January 2022.
OCNC 2020 Canceled
June 29 to July 16, 2020Canceled due to COVID-19.
- Applications: January 1 - February 2, 2020. Applications are now closed, we received 153 applications. All candidates reveived their decision letter.
- Location: OIST Seaside House
- Michael Berry II (Princeton University, USA)
- Tiago Branco (Sainsbury Wellcome Centre, London, UK)
- Zenas C Chao (University of Kyoto, Japan)
- Erik De Schutter (OIST)
- Kenji Doya (OIST)
- Gaute Einevoll (Norwegian University of Life Sciences, Norway)
- Tomoki Fukai (OIST)
- Boris Gutkin (Ecole Normale Supérieure, Paris, France)
- Bernd Kuhn (OIST)
- Devika Narain (Erasmus Medical Center, Rotterdam, Netherlands)
- Alex Pouget (University of Geneva, Switzerland)
- Ivan Soltesz (Stanford University, USA)
- Greg Stephens (OIST)
- Saori C. Tanaka (ATR, Japan)
- Tatjana Tchumatchenko (Max Planck Institute for Brain Research, Frankfur, Germany)
- Marylka Yoe Uusisaari (OIST)
- Katie Davey (University of Melbourne, Australia)
- Renato Duarte (Jülich Research Centre, Germany)
- Talfan Evans (University College London, UK)
- Carlos Enrique Gutierrez (OIST)
- Chi Chung Fung (OIST)
- Joe Graham (State University of New York, USA)
- Sungho Hong (OIST)
- Yuzhe Li (OIST)
- Marcel Stimberg (Institut de la Vision, Paris, France)