*NEW DATES* OIST Workshop "Quantum Math, Singularities and Applications"
"Quantum Math, Singularities and Applications" has been rescheduled from July 2020 to Feb 2021. The new dates are Feb 8 - 12, 2021. We ask for you understanding that the dates are subject to change due to the the current COVID-19 situation.
This conference of quantum mathematics and singularity includes subjects in new developments of the singularity theories and the conformal field theory. The followings are key words: two or three dimensional normal singularities, arc space and jet scheme, moduli space and operad, noncommutative geometry, conformal bootstrap and super conformal field theory. The topological materials of condensed matter physics need rigorous mathematical classifications, which will be one of applications.
- Shihoko Ishii (Tsinghua University/Univ. Tokyo)
- Yasuyuki Kawahigashi (The University of Tokyo)
- Shinobu Hikami ( OIST)
Invited speakers (list is subject to change)
- Shihoko Ishii (Tsinghua Univ. /Univ. Tokyo, Organizer)
- Mircea Mustata (University of Michigan)
- Kei-ichi Watanabe (Nihon University)
- Yasuyuki Kawahigashi (The University of Tokyo, Organizer)
- Segrey Natanzon (Higher school of economics, Moscow)
- Vladimir Dotsenko (Univ. Strasbourg)
- Christine Vespa (Univ. Strasbourg)
- Benoit Collins (Kyoto Univ.)
- Shunsuke Takagi (The University of Tokyo)
- Yoshinori Gongyo (The University of Tokyo)
- Kohsuke Shibata (The University of Tokyo)
- Zenghan Wang (Microsoft Station Q)
- Shinobu Hikami (OIST, Organizer)
- Masahiko Yoshinaga (Hokkaido University)
- Terry Gannon (University of Alberta)
- Motoko Kato (Ehime Univ.)
- Makiko Mase (Mannheim Univ.)
- Mayuko Yamashita (Kyoto Univ. RIMS)
- Yoshinori Okada (OIST)
Visit the website of organizing unit for more details.