Conference Venues at OIST
OIST hosts international workshops to enhance cooperation with Japanese and overseas research and academic institutions in order to pursue world-class research and education in science and technology in Okinawa. Another objective of OIST is to actively contribute to the sustainable development of the region. To facilitate these objectives, OIST offers state-of-the-art facilities for research, comfortable and convenient lodging for visiting professors and exchange students, and attractive and functional venues for international symposia, workshops, and industrial-related and community-related events.
OIST Conference Venues by location
- We have resumed accepting new reservations for events after January 2022.
Organizers are asked to refrain from holding an event if COVID-19 state of emergency or priority measures such as prevention of spread are issued for Okinawa Prefecture for the time of the event.
- When using OIST venues, please follow the latest guidelines by the Okinawa Prefectural Government as well as the COVID-19 Prevention Guidelines for External Events at OIST.
- For events expecting participation from outside of Okinawa prefecture, please coordinate with the Okinawa Prefectural Government in accordance with the latest guidelines.
- Some restrictions apply to the choice of venues, as well as to the limit of number of events and attendees as an infection prevention measure.
- For booking inquiries, please visit our reservation website.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com