The first step in accessing the Tedako Child Development Center is to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and you will receive the URL link to our online application form.
After you've successfully applied and your child has been assigned a class, you will be required to bring the following documents to complete your child's registration.
- A copy of your child's vaccination record
- Proof of income for calendar year 2021 (for the childcare fee from September 2022 to August 2023) and proof of income for calendar year 2022 (for the childcare fee from September 2023 to August 2024). If you worked in Japan in 2021 or 2022, please visit your city office and get a shotoku shomei (income certificate, one for each parent in the household. If you lived overseas, please submit documents that can verify income and make an appointment with the CDC Director to discuss these documents.
- Proof of relationship, such as Certificate of Residence with Family Register (juminhyo-tohon, 住民票謄本) with relationship or birth certificate that proves the relationship of the child to be enrolled to the parent affiliated with OIST. (We will return the original document to you after confirming the relationship.)
You will also need to fill out the following forms and bring them to the Tedako Child Development Center.
- Personal Information Handling Agreement Form
- Media Release Agreement Form (Please read CDC Data Protection Policy before signing this document)
- Health Screening Form
- Emergency Contact Information Form
- Medical Emergency Authorization Form
- User Personal Information Consent Form
- Sunscreen Authorization Form
- Handbook Acknowledgement Form (CDC Handbook English/Japanese)
- Attendance Contract Application Form
- Proof of Income (2021) / Proof of Income (2022)
- Notice and Consent Form for Onna Village Childcare Consultation
You may also submit the following optional forms.
- Medication Authorization Form (Only required when your child must take medicine at school)
- Medical Concerns & Allergy Form (Only required for a child with medical concerns or allergies)
- T-Shirt Order Form
- CDC Lunch Order Form for SY2023
- Preschool Volunteer Form