The first step in accessing the Tedako Child Development Center is to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and you will receive the URL link to our online application form.
After you've successfully applied and your child has been assigned a class, you will be required to bring the following documents to complete your child's registration.
- A copy of your child's vaccination record
- Proof of income for calendar year 2020. If you worked in Japan in 2020, please contact your city office and get a shotoku shomei (income certificate) one for each parent in the household. If you lived overseas, please submit documents that can verify income and make an appointment with the CDC director to discuss these documents.
- Proof of relationship, such as Certificate of Residence with Family Register (juminhyo-tohon, 住民票謄本) with relationship or birth certificate that proves the relationship of the child to be enrolled to the parent affiliated with OIST. (We will return the original document to you after confirming the relationship.)
You will also need to fill out the following forms and bring them to the Tedako Child Development Center.
- Media Release Agreement Form (Please read CDC Data Protection Policy before signing this document)
- Health Screening Form
- Emergency Contact Information Form
- Medical Emergency Authorization Form
- Sunscreen Authorization Form
- Handbook Acknowledgement Form (CDC Handbook English/Japanese)
- Attendance Contract Application Form
- Proof of Income
You may also submit the following optional forms.