International Symposium on Open Energy Systems
The 2nd International Symposium on Open Energy Systems
Event successfully finished.
Thank you for joining us. For updates, please click News.
Sponsor: Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology (OIST)
Co-organizer:Sony Computer Science Laboratories (SONY CSL)
Date: February 2-3, 2015
February 2, 2015: 9:00-18:00 (Working Dinner 18:00-20:00)
February 3, 2015: 8:30-15:30
Venue: OIST Main Campus, Center Building Seminar Room B250
1919-1 Tancha, Onna, Kunigami, Okinawa 904-0495
Program with Abstracts
Presentation slides can be downloaded by clicking on speaker's name.
The slides are only for reference and not for distribution.
Speakers (alphabetical order):
1. Mr. Riccardo Amoroso, Chief Innovation Officer, ENEL Green Power
2. Mr. T.P. Chopra, President & CEO, Bharat Light & Power
3. Mr. Jon Dogterom, Venture Services Lead, MaRS
4. Mr. Didar Islam, Managing Director & Founder, Solaric
5. Prof. Hiroaki Kitano, Professor, OIST
6. Mr. Akihiro Kogure, Executive Managing Director, Eneco-op
7. Dr. Philip E. Lewis, CEO & Founder, VaasaETT
8. Dr. Ariel Liebman, Director Energy and Carbon Programs, Monash University
9. Mr. Vincent Paul Ponthieux, Director & CTO, Blue Planet Research
10. Mr. Leon Roose, Specialist, University of Hawaii
11. Mr. Laurent Schmitt, Vice President for Smart Grid, Alstom
12. Mr. Toru Tanaka, Senior Researcher, NTT Energy and Environment Systems Laboratories
13. Dr. Mario Tokoro, Founder, SONY CSL
14. Prof. Patrick Whitney, Professor, Illinois Institute of Technology