B.Sc. Chemistry, Kazan State University, Russia (2003)
Julia Khusnutdinova received her Ph.D. degree in Organometallic Chemistry at the University of Maryland in College Park, USA. She then worked as a postdoctoral fellow at Washington University, and in 2012 she joined the group of Prof. David Milstein at the Weizmann Institute of Science as a Dean of Faculty postdoctoral fellow working on carbon dioxide conversion to methanol and atom-economical transformations catalyzed by Ru pincer complexes. Julia Khusnutdinova joined OIST in May 2015 as an assistant professor leading the Coordination Chemistry and Catalysis Unit.
- Weizmann Institute of Science (Israel)
- Washington University in St. Louis (USA)
- University of Maryland, College Park (USA)
- Dean of Faculty Fellowship, Weizmann Institute of Science (2012-2014)
- G. Forrest Woods Memorial Scholarship for Graduate Study in Chemistry (2007)