B.Sc. Chemistry, Kazan State University, Russia (2003)
Julia Khusnutdinova received her Ph.D. degree in Organometallic Chemistry at the University of Maryland in College Park, USA. She then worked as a postdoctoral fellow at Washington University, and in 2012 she joined the group of Prof. David Milstein at the Weizmann Institute of Science as a Dean of Faculty postdoctoral fellow working on carbon dioxide conversion to methanol and atom-economical transformations catalyzed by Ru pincer complexes. Julia Khusnutdinova joined OIST in May 2015 as an assistant professor leading the Coordination Chemistry and Catalysis Unit. She was promoted to become Associate Professor with Tenure in July 2021.
- Weizmann Institute of Science (Israel)
- Washington University in St. Louis (USA)
- University of Maryland, College Park (USA)
- Dean of Faculty Fellowship, Weizmann Institute of Science (2012-2014)
- G. Forrest Woods Memorial Scholarship for Graduate Study in Chemistry (2007)