We welcome you to contact us by using the links on our Contact Us page to discuss your needs, interests, or to schedule an individual consultation.
Please visit our About Us page for detailed bios of our team.
Dr. Kathy Takayama (she/her)
Executive Director for Professional Development and Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Course and syllabus development
- Pedagogy – best practices
- Online course design, online teaching
- Teaching observations
- Career consultations
- Communication, presentations, interview skills
- Scientific writing
- CVs and resumés (for the academic and non-academic job market) ***Note: Please read these resources on CV writing before setting up a CV consultation.
- Teaching portfolios, teaching statements, teaching philosophy statements
- Documenting your teaching for academic job applications
- Diversity statements
Ayumi Nagai (she/her)
Professional & Culture Development Specialist
- Purposeful Career Advancement
- CliftonStrengths® Coaching
- Work-Life Balance
- Parenting/Maternity and Career Management
- Navigate in a Complex Organization
- Team Management (strategy building, talent review, succession planning)
Read more about coaching here.