We have daily Open Hours at OIST and online where you can come and talk with us about anything even vaguely related to the HPC systems at OIST or to research computing in general.
August 22 - September 2
On Site: In room B648 — Lab 2, next to the IT section
Online: Zoom meeting. Join https://oist.zoom.us/j/593265965
When: Every weekday, from 15:30 to 17:30
You can talk with us about anything, including but not limited to:
- How do I run program X on the cluster?
- My code isn't working; can you see what's wrong?
- I can't get this software installed; could you help me?
- Can you help me understand this Linux related thing?
- I'm generating a lot of data — how do I best deal with that?
- How should we organise our processing pipeline at our unit?
No question is too small, and no problem too difficult! We can help. And if we can't, we can at least give you our sympathies.