(Approximately) every second Thursday at 4pm a "TSVP Talk" (general-audience lecture) will be given by one of the visitors, usually in seminar room L4E48. Details about these can be found on the Events page.
On Thursdays without talks, visitors of the TSVP meet up at 4pm for "TSVP Teatime": informal discussions and getting to know each other as well as OIST researchers.
The Teatime takes place in the Lab 4 Level D Break Area (L4D01), the large room with the colorful floor. Table Tennis is also available should you be interested in a TSVP Tournament.
Request to participants
- Please refrain from attending if you have fever or any other cold symptoms.
- Bring a mask and wear it correctly, practice good cough etiquette and wash hands with soap and disinfect fingers thoroughly.
- Please maintain a sufficient distance between each other (1m or more) and eat in silence, then wear a mask when speaking.
- Put your mask back on swiftly after eating.
- Check health condition before attending an event by measuring body temperature etc.
- Please also take an antigen test before coming to the event (from your own supply)
- The venue will be ventilated.
- Okinawa Prefectural guideline: "Please dine with no more than 4 people, for no more than 2 hours"