Food Drive - May 23rd-27th, 2022
Let's get together to help stock the food bank at Onna for the coming months!
This drive is being conducted in association with the event, "10-yr Anniversary OISTer's Celebration". All the collected donations will be donated to Onna Village Council of Social Welfare. Please read the information below for more details.
May 23rd - 27th, 2022 (09:00-17:00)
- Lab 4 main entrance
- Main tunnel entrance
- Recreational services office (village center)
**Last Date to Donate**
May 28th, 2022 - OIST Auditorium - until 16:00 - during the event, "10-yr Anniversary OISTer's Celebration".
Please bring only un-opened and sealed items. All food items should have expiration date later than August, 2022.
- Pasta (instant noodles, any pasta including dried Soba, So-men, others)
- Seasoning (salt, sugar, pepper, Miso, soy sauce, etc), cooking oil
- Canned food (any kinds)
- Bottled drinks (tea, canned juice, coffee, water, except alcohol)
- Ready-to-eat curry and pasta sauce
Other Items needed
- Adult diapers (various sizes)
- Used 100% cotton t-shirts (any sizes; non-cotton shirts will NOT be accepted.)
For inquires, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.