Workshop: "Nature Research Academies: Cover Letter to the Editor"
Target Audience: Researchers
- the challenges that editors are facing when reviewing submitted manuscripts;
- how they choose which manuscripts will be rejected and which will be sent for peer review;
- how to convincingly argue that your study is both relevant for their journal as well as important for the field.
By the end of this workshop, the participants will:
- review how to write an impactful cover letter to help convince an editor that your manuscript is more suitable for their journal compared with the other submissions that they are currently reviewing;
- have completed a cover letter that they will be able to use when submitting their manuscripts to a target journal.
Registration Deadline: Friday, January 24th , 2019.
Space is limited to 50 participants. In case there are more people, a waiting list will be created and priority will be given to researchers and students who have previously attended PD workshops.
TO REGISTER CLICK HERE.
Nature Research Academies is a series of training workshops that has been developed by Nature Research, to help authors, reviewers and journal editors succeed in today’s competitive academic landscape.
Nature Research is a portfolio of high quality products and services across the life, physical, chemical and applied sciences, including journals, online databases and researcher services, which are dedicated to serving the scientific community.
Nature Research is part of Springer Nature, the world‘s largest academic book publisher, publisher of the world‘s most influential journals and a pioneer in the field of open research. Springer Nature was formed in 2015 through the merger of Nature Publishing Group, Palgrave Macmillan, Macmillan Education and Springer Science+Business Media.