Applied Biosystems StepOnePlus real-time PCR system
Maker: Life Technologies
Model: Real-time PCR system
Features: Easy to use, High-quality qPCR results, 4-color, 96-well PCR instrument, Innovative Applied Biosystems VeriFlex Block for convenient PCR optimization
QX200 Droplet Reader - A part of ddPCR system
Model: QX200 Droplet Reader
Features: Use the QX200 droplet reader to count PCR-positive and PCR-negative droplets with an optical detector and thereby complete the second step of the Droplet Digital PCR (ddPCR™) workflow
QX200 Droplet Generator - A part of ddPCR system
Model: QX200 Droplet Generator
Features: Use the QX200 droplet generator to complete the first step of the Droplet Digital PCR (ddPCR™) workflow by partitioning ddPCR reaction mix into 20,000 nanoliter-sized droplets for up to 8 samples per run. The droplet generator is used with the QX200 droplet reader for EvaGreen or probe-based digital PCR applications
T100 Thermal Cycler - A part of ddPCR system
Model: T100 Thermal Cycler
Features: The T100 thermal cycler has a 96-well black that is compatible with standard height tubes, tube strips, and plates. It can run sample volumes of 1-100 uL, with volumes of 10-100 ul recommended for the best reproducibility
PX1 PCR Plate Sealer - A part of ddPCR system
Model: PX1 PCR Plate Sealer
Features:The PX1 PCR plate sealer provides consistent and uniform sealing across an entire microplate. This semiautomated heat sealer is ready to seal in less than 3 minutes. The PX1 sealer removes human variability from plate sealing and minimizes sample evaporation from the PCR workflow. This versatile instrument is compatible with a variety of heat sealing films and foils and a wide range of PCR plates
Applied Biosystems 7500 Real-Time PCR System <B>
Maker: Life Technologies
Model: 7500 Real-Time PCR System
- Run time of less than 2 hours
- Variable excitation and five-color detection enable you to use a broad range of fluorophores including FAM™/SYBR®
- Green I, VIC®/JOE, NED™/ TAMRA™/ Cy3™, ROX™/Texas Red®, and Cy5™ dyes for greater assay versatility.
- Measure gene expression levels , detect and quantitate pathogens, perform allelic discrimination (SNP genotyping) assays as well as score the presence of gene sequences.
Supports 96-well format plates and 0.2 mL tubes.
- Powerful, versatile software including plate set-up wizards and automated analysis tools make data processing simple and straightforward.
- Advanced data viewing capabilities and automated analysis tools enable simple and straightforward data processing.