1st Annual SCORE! 2012
The 1st Annual SCORE! was held on Saturday, March 16th, 2013, in the OIST Auditorium, OIST Campus, Tancha, Onna, Okinawa, Japan. Read an article about the 1st Annual SCORE! on the OIST News Center website.
Okinawa National College of Technology (ONCT)
"Functionality of Shekwasa Peels and Development of New Applications"
Haruna Miyazato and Tomomi Shimabukuro
1st Prize - Trip to San Francisco and Silicon Valley
Read their "Tomodachi Report" about the trip (Japanese)
Watch a slideshow of photos from the trip
Hokubu Norin Senior High School
"Effective Use of “Hirami Lemon (Shekwasa) Pulp: Part IV"
Natsuki Yamashiro, Ryouki Namizato and Yukino Higa
2nd Prize - iPad
Chubu Norin Senior High School
"Aiming for a Regional Bio Center: Projects for increasing production of original breed red sweet potatoes"
Masashi Miyazato, Aya Ooishi and Miyu Nikawadori
3rd Prize - Hotel Vouchers
Record of Deadlines, Details, and Materials
- Application Deadline: February 5th, 2013 (extended from Thursday, January 31, 2013)
- Applicants Were Notified of Acceptance: Friday, February 8, 2013
- Deadline for Accepted Applicants to Submit Presentation Materials: Thursday, February 28, 2013
- Science Fair: Saturday, March 16, 2013
Information, Flyers, and Forms:
- Flyer (English)
- Flyer (Japanese)
- Outline for Event (English/Japanese)
- Evaluation Sheet (English)
- Evaluation Sheet (Japanese)
- Agenda (English/Japanese)
Science Education Association