Random Matrix Theory - Fluctuation in Complex Systems
Term of Workshop : October 27 - November 1, 2013
Organizer : Shinobu Hikami (Mathematical and Theoretical Physics Unit, OIST)
Location:OIST Seaside House & C209-C210
Record of Workshop Dates:
- Begin Accepting Applications: July 22, 2013
- Application Deadline: August 31, 2013
- Notification of Application Results: Sep 2, 2013
- Participants arrive in Okinawa: October 26, 2013
- Participants depart Okinawa: November 2, 2013
The OIST workshop "RMT2013" aims to bring togther scientists from diverse backgrounds, in order to discuss key questions in Random Matrix Theory for fluctuation in complex systems.
- Moduli space, intersection numbers, and Riemann zeta.
- Protein folding, topology, secondary structure of RNA.
- Field theory, conformal field theory, and RMT.
- Entanglement, network and statistics.
- E. Brezin (ENS)
- N. Deo (Delhi)
- Y. Ikhlef (Paris VI)
- J. Jacobsen (ENS)
- V. Kazakov(ENS)
- I. Kostov (Saclay)
- A. Lakshminarayan (IITM)
- D. Serban (Saclay)
*OIST is deeply committed to the advancement of women in science, in Japan and worldwide. Women are strongly encouraged to apply.*
Last Updated on November 2, 2013
- Lecture 1: Arul Lakshminarayan PDF
- Lecture 2: Nivedita Deo PDF
- Lecture 3: Vladimir Kazakov PDF
- Lecture 4: Edouard Brezin PDF & Shinobu Hikami PDF
- Lecture 5: Ivan Kostov PDF
- Lecture 6: Yacine Ikhlef PDF
- Lecture 7: Jesper Jacobsen PDF
- Lecture 8: Didina Serban PDF