E-Workshop: "What can your time do for you?"
Target Audience: Researchers and Graduate Students.
Session format: Interactive E-workshop.
Facilitator: Dr. Irina Filonova, OIST Postdoctoral Development Specialist.
By the end of this session participants will be able to...
- Understand the foundations of time management practices;
- Discover your productivity style and attitude towards time;
- Create personalized strategies to manage your time to achieve your top goals.
The following tools and concepts are included in the workshop:
- Time tracking (required as a pre-workshop activity)
- Productivity style assessment
- Value compass
- FAST and SMART goals
- Eisenhour matrix
- Time blocking and scheduling
- Habit formation
- Time perception
- Prioritization and goal setting
- Deep work
- Time confetti
- Digital detox
PRE-REQUISITE: You will have to track your time in 30 min or1 hr increments for at least 3 days before the workshop.
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED. Space is limited to 12 participants. A waiting list will be created if there are more than 12 people interested in attending the workshop.
Registration deadline: May 20, 2020.