Workshop: "Discovering your Strengths"
Target Audience: Anybody who is interested in discovering your unique talents
Session format: 3-hour Interactive workshop
Facilitator: Irina Filonova, PhD, Gallup Certified Strength Coach
During this half-day course, you will gain practical techniques, tools and experiences to understand, appreciate and use your natural talents to be successful at work and in your life. You will discover the nature of your talents and the language of strengths. You will learn how to share your talents and strengths with others and use them to help you accomplish your most important goals and purpose.
Please watch this short video to get a better idea what you can expect from and how to prepare for this course. https://youtu.be/yrcxi2abXO8
During this course, you will:
- Develop an understanding of strengths-based development
- Gain insights into your natural talents by working with your CliftonStrengths Signature Themes Report
- Discover your path to excellence through the application of your unique talents
- Acquire tools and insights that will help them use their natural talents to pursue their goals
- Register by March 12
- Complete assessment by March 17
- Compete pre-workshop activity by March 24
ThisStrengh Discovery has the same content as the workshop held on February 26, 2019.
If you have already taken the CliftonStrengths Assessment, you are welcome join the workshop but you have to still complete the registration.
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED. Spaces are limited to 30 participants. In case there are more than 30 participants, a waiting list will be created.
Registration deadline: March 12, 2020
To register CLICK HERE.