E-course: “Leadership and Management Skills course for Postdocs”.
Target Audience: Postdocs, Staff Scientists, Technicians, and STG. Attendance of full series is required.
Session format: Interactive e-workshop series.
Trainers: Sašo Kočevar, Head of hfp consulting, Heidelberg, Germany and Yuvalal Liron, Consultant, Tel Aviv, Israel
Included materials: Certificate of course completion and a course workbook.
We believe that leadership skills, essential for today's challenges in scientific work, can be acquired and developed. Our goal is to enable young as well as senior scientists to master the challenges related to interpersonal aspects of doing science and to confidently fulfill their formal or informal leadership roles.
Goals of the course:
By the end of this session participants will ...
- Improve their communication, collaboration and leadership skills
- Understand how to reach career goals
- More efficiently (doing things right)
- More effectively (doing the right thing)
- Improve their (self-) organizational skills
- Develop awareness of "Leading with or without being in charge"
- Learned and practice useful tools for their future career
- Be encouraged to establish and maintain a peer support group
- Strengthen their network within the OIST community
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED. Spaces are limited to 16 participants. If more than 16 people are registered, a waiting list will be created.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: October 20, 2020.
TO REGISTER CLICK HERE.
Post-course survey SUMMARY and 2019 evaluation is attached.
Past event photo: