Relocation and Enrollment Week Schedule (AY2021 - September)
1. Relocation Week: Wed, Aug 25 – Tue, Aug 31
(Mandatory for all on-site students)
a) Housing Orientation: Mon, Aug 30, 10:00-11:00, at Conference Center, meeting room 1
b) Registration to the municipal office and Opening bank account: by 31st Aug (by yourself)
Please visit the Onna village office by yourself after you cleared the 1st PCR test upon your arrival, complete the paperwork at the Onna Village office and visit the bank (optional) and submit designated documents as instructed.
2. Enrollment Week: Wed, Sep 1 – Tue, Sep 7
1. Please check the detailed schedule for Dates and Venues. There are separate orientation schedules for students enrolled "On-site" or "remotely". The schedule is downloadable by clicking the link above.
2. There are orientations which are "Mandatory: for all students" or "Mandatory: by assigned individual/group". You will be contacted separately if you are assigned to attend the "Mandatory: by assigned individual/group" session.
3. (Mandatory for all on-site students) Please fill out the Medical Questionnaire for Eye Check and bring it with you on the check-up day. See here to find to which group (1 or 2) you are assigned (the password to open the file is notified in a separate email).
On-site Venues (Maps)
Physical presence is expected for on-site students. Please come to the degignated venue.
Main venue: Meeting Room B700 (Level B, Lab 3)
For students remotely attending the session, please access them through the zoom meeting set below.
Meeting ID: 940 3192 9410
|Academic Affairs Sectionfirstname.lastname@example.org||-Academic Affairs Orientation
-Animal Research Section Orientation/Training
-Student Early Intervention
-Registrar Team Orientation
|Curriculum and Programs Sectionemail@example.com||-Curriculum and Programs Orientation
|Student Affairs Sectionfirstname.lastname@example.org||-Student Affairs Orientation
-Ganjuu Wellbeing Services Orientation
-Health Center Orientation