OIST Café (Science Talk)
OIST Café is a casual science information session to introduce the OIST PhD program, Research Internship, and other workshops. What do cutting-edge research and education look like? What are the qualification and criteria to get into Graduate School? OIST members such as Postdoc, PhD students and Admissions officers are coming to your town to answer all your questions!
- Science & English workshop (Group activities)
- Science and career session by OIST postdoctoral scholar
- Student life introduction by OIST PhD student
- Q&A session about admissions, student support, degree structure
The language will be both Japanese and English so anybody who are interested in PhD program and Research Internship Program are welcomed to join!
Upcoming OIST Café
|Date & Time||Location||Details/ Registration|
Dogenzaka Pia, 1-22-7, Dogenzaka, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, 150-0043
Please click the each OIST Cafe so that you can register your participation in advance to reserve your seats (Participation free of charge!)
Previous OIST Café
- OIST Cafe in Tokyo (7/21)