Grant Pre-submission Form
*If you are a host researcher for a prospective fellow (from Japan or overseas) who is planning to apply for the JSPS fellowship, you instead of the prospective fellow should be the one to submit the form.
Procedures by Applicant (Principal Investigator of the Proposed Project)
- Before submitting the form, please make sure that you have discussed with your supervisor (the leading Professor/Associate Professor of your unit) about the grant application and obtained his/her approval.
- Go to the "KAKENHI Pre-submission Form" (all KAKENHI programs) or "Grant/ Fellowship Pre-submission Form" (fellowship or grants other than KAKENHI).
- Fill out and submit the form.
- Once your supervisor approved the Grants and Research Collaborations Section will start the internal procedures.
- Please note that we will ONLY contact those who failed the internal approval process.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Grants and Research Collaborations Section