Grants and Research Collaborations Section
Welcome to Grants & Research Collaborations (Former Sponsored Research) website!
Grants & Research Collaborations (GRANTS) supports faculty members and researchers with funding opportunities, grant applications, management of awarded grants, MTA, collaborative research agreements, etc.
- Seminars Seminar information & Materials and Videos of Past Seminars
- Grant Opportunities General Grant Information for Research in Japan
- KAKENHI HOME KAKENHI Information (Grants for all Scientific Research)
- CREST/PRESTO Grants based on the Japanese Strategic R&D Related Projects
- AMED (Medical Research) Grants for Medical Research Project (Grants)
- Fellowship & Invitation (Overseas) JSPS Postdoctoral Fellowship Programs for Overseas Researcher
- Research Fellowship for Young Scientist JSPS Fellowship Programs for Japanese Researcher and Japanese Students
- Categorized Grants list
- Grant Pre-submission Form Required to submit before Grant Submission (Internal Form)
- Research Integrity Research Integrity Tanning Program provided by OIST
- Overseas Grants Links to the Overseas Grant Agencies
- Grant Rules How to Conduct Granted Programs in OIST
- Joint Research Joint Research Agreement
- MTA MTAs are concluded when research materials are transferred in or out of OIST
Thank you for your cooperation in connection with the survey that we carried out at the end of June about KAKENHI. We have received responses from 60% of survey participants, on the basis of which we have prepared the analysis set forth below.Date:2016-07-11Location: C209 Center
Workshop and Roundtable with Professors Murakami and Doya will be held on July 11 afternoon:
Application guideline and forms for FY2017
Link above is created to share English information regarding JSPS Research Fellowship for Young Scientist (Tokubetsu Kenkyuinn) DC and PD.