Understanding Cultural Intelligence
Workshop: "Understanding Cultural Intelligence and its relevance for scientists"
This interactive workshop focuses on understanding cultural intelligence, what is meant by the term, and why it is important when working with diverse populations. We will discuss its relevance to working at OIST and more generally for researchers. This course invites attendees to think about their own backgrounds and to understand what makes us who we are.
Developing cultural intelligence can be helpful when working with people who are different to yourself in some way and can allow you to thrive in global settings.
This course is designed and facilitated by Ganjuu Wellbeing Service.
- Target Group: OIST Researchers
- Time commitment: May 27 (Friday) 13:00 – 14:00
- Registration deadline: May 25 (Wednesday) - Register below
- Venue: Central Building - Seminar room B503
- Facilitators: Darren George and Kaori Itokazu from Ganjuu Wellbeing Service
Please register here: (Discuss using this opportunity with your PI before registration)