Planned power outage
To conduct the annual mandatory power system inspection, planned power outage is scheduled on March 6th 10:00 – 14:00 for this fiscal year.
Points you should be aware of are summarized below. Please read all points and prepare as you need.
- Sea water supply, both natural and filtered, will be stopped after 30 min – 1hr. after the power outage begins.
- Aeration will be working during the power outage via portable aerators and power generators. Please prepare air supply for your tanks as necessary.
- Some murky sea water may be coming in when the power is recovered. If this happens, it should be very short time as all roof-top sea water tanks has been cleaned in December.
- To keep the experimental temperature settings, a part of heat-exchanger and husbandry system will be connected to power generators.
- All freezers and refrigerators will be connected to power generators; therefore, samples in there are fine.