BSc MSc PhD (Tokyo)
- Nishinomiya-Yukawa Memorial Prize (1987)
- S. Hikami, Conformal bootstrap analysis for the Yang-Lee edge singularity, Progress of Theoretical and Experimental Physics, Volume 2018, Issue 5, 1 May 2018, 053 | 01, https://doi.org/10.1093/ptep/pty054
- E. Brezin and S. Hikami, Random matrix theory with an external source, SpringerBriefs in mathematical physics, Vol. 19 (2016).
- E.Brézin and S.Hikami, "Characteristic polynomials" in The Oxford Handbook of Random Matrix Theory, edited by J.Baik, et al. (2011), Oxford. Univ. Press.
- E.Brézin and S.Hikami, Duality and replicas for a unitary matrix model, JHEP 07, 067 (2010).
- E.Brézin and S.Hikami, Computing topological invariants with one and two- matrix models, JHEP 04 110 (2009).
- E.Brézin and S.Hikami, Intersection theory from duality and replica, Commun.Math.Phys. 283, 507-521 (2008).
- E.Brézin and S.Hikami, Intersection numbers from the antisymmetric Gaussian matrix model, JHEP, 07, 050 (2008).
- E.Brézin and S.Hikami, Intersection numbers of Riemann surfaces from Gaussian matrix models, JHEP, 10, 096 (2007).