Stem Cell and Organoid Research Group
Junghyun Jo, Ph.D.
- Hoang-Dai Tran, Ph.D. (Postdoctoral Scholar)
- Jin Seok Bang, Ph.D. (Postdoctoral Scholar)
- Min-Kyoung Shin, Ph.D. (Research Fellow)
- Charlotte Denman (Ph.D. Candidate)
- New paper on midbrain organoid modeling synuclein and Lewy body pathologies published in Annals of Neurology. Congratulation!
- Min-Kyoung joins the lab coming from University of Toyama, Japan. Welcome!
- We are awarded KAKENHI Grant-in-Aid Scientific Research fund. Congratulation!
- We are awarded Proof-Of-Concept (POC) Program fund from Technology Development and Innovation Center. Congratulation!
- Jin Seok joins the lab coming from CHA University, Korea. Welcome!
- Charlotte joins the lab for her Ph.D. research. Welcome!
- Ai joins the lab coming from National Center for Global Health and Medicine, Tokyo, Japan. Welcome!
We are seeking a highly motivated and independent postdoctoral fellow with developmental biology, stem cell biology, molecular biology, neuroscience or bioinformatics background for joint collaboration with Prof. Dong Ryul Lee at CHA University. Please send an email to Jo with a cover letter and a complete CV with publications and information of at least two referees.