Career exploration seminar series: “From Science to Managing Intellectual Property”
- When: Monday, August 8th - 14:00-16:00
- Where: Ctr Bldg - Seminar Room B503
- Whom: ALL OIST are welcome! OIST Researchers are particularly encouraged to attend.
- Speaker: Mr. Gwilym Roberts, Partner and Chairman, © Kilburn & Strode LLP, UK
- No Need for registration; all are welcome!
- Sponsored by: Technology Transfer (OSDO) and PCDA (FAO)
"Gwilym Roberts, Partner at Kilburn & Strode LLP, is a Visiting Professorial Fellow at Queen Mary University of London and has taught on the MSc Management of Intellectual Property and Certificate in Intellectual Property Law courses for many years. An expert in patents, design and copyright, Gwilym talks here about his work and for anyone who wants to become a patent attorney."