Speakers and Participants
Klaus Moelmer (Aarhus University, Denmark)
- "Just squeeze me (but don’t tease me)"
John Morton (University College of London, UK) - TBA
Denis Konstantinov (OIST, Japan)
-"Ripplonic Lamb shift for electrons on liquid helium"
Patrice Bertet (CEA-Saclay, France)
-"Hybrid Quantum Circuits Combining Superconducting Circuits and Spins"
Jarryd Pla (The University of New South Wales, Australia)
- "Practical considerations for a hybrid spin memory in silicon"
Renbao Liu (The Chinese University of Hong Kong, China)
-"Lee-Yang zeros in quantum decoherence"
Rose Ahlefeldt (Australian National University, Australia)
- "rare earth ion-ion interactions and their impact on quantum information applications"
Dianna Serrano (Chimie ParisTech and CNRS, France)
-"'Optical detection and control of spin coherences in RE doped crystals"
Lucile Veissier (LAC University d'Orsay, France)
-"Selective optical addressing of nuclear spins through superhyperfine interaction in rare-earth doped solids"
Micheal Stern (Bar-Ilan University, Islael)
- "Flux qubits for coupling with spins"
Koji Usami (RCAST, The University of Tokyo, Japan)
- "Cavity optomagnonics with spherical magnets"
Tokuyuki Teraji (NIMS, Japan)
- "High-quality homoepitaxial diamond growth and color center formation"
Kukharchyk Nadezhda (University of Saarland, Germany)
- "Rare-earth doped fluorine crystals for quantum memory and conversion"
Philp Daniel Blocher (Aarhus University, Denmark)
-"Estimating nuclear spin trajectories within a hidden Markov model of silicon qubits"
Takayuki Iwasaki (Tokyo Institute of Technology, Japan)
- "Quantum technologies using diamond color centers"
Reinier Heeres (CEA-Saclay, France)
Sebastian Probst (CEA-Saclay, France)
-"High sensitivity quantum limited electron spin resonance spectroscopy"
Denis Vion (CEA-Saclay, France)
Bartolo Albanese (CEA-Saclay, France)
Jessica Fermanda Barbosa (CEA-Saclay, France)
Benjamin Pingault (Cambridge University, UK)
- "Control and coherence of the silicon-vacancy spin in diamond"
Leonid Abdurakhimov (University College London, UK)
- "Spin resonance of boron acceptors in silicon"
James O'Sullivan (University College London, UK)
Gavin Dold (University College London, UK)
- "Superconductor-spin hybrid system targeting clock transitions in Nd:YSO"
Christoph Zollitsch (University College London, UK)
- "Sustainable Magnetic Field Tuning of Superconducting Resonators"
Alexander Barbaro (Oxford University,UK)
Erika Kawakami (OIST, Japan)
-"Towards realization of a universal quantum computer using electrons on helium"
Jason Robert Ball (OIST, Japan)
-"A loop-gap resonator for hybrid quantum systems"