OCNC 2015: OIST Computational Neuroscience Course
- Dates: June 8 - June 25, 2015
- Applications: January 5 - February 8, 2015. Application procedure is electronic, a link will be provided on workshop's website https://groups.oist.jp/ocnc/ocnc-2015
Location: OIST Seaside House
There are no tuition costs. OIST will cover accommodation and food of all selected course participants. Travel costs of someparticipants may also be covered by OIST. OIST will help with arranging visas, if necessary.
OIST is deeply committed to the advancement of women in science, in Japan and worldwide. Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Kenji Doya (OIST)
- Eugene Izhikevich (Brain Corporation, USA)
- Greg Stephens (OIST)
- Jeff Wickens (OIST)
- Taro Toyoizumi (RIKEN BSI, Japan)
- Xiao-Jing Wang (New York University, USA)
- Yoko Yazaki-Sugiyama (OIST)
- Wako Yoshida (NICT, CiNet, Japan)