Skip to main content
Workshops and Events 2017
Technical Writing Workshop Series. Writing Introductions for Scientific Manuscripts.
- Type: Professional Development; Manuscript writing
- Who should attend:
- Researchers (Postdocs, Staff Scientists, Group leaders, Technicians and Professors)
- Graduate Students (2nd Year +)
- What will you learn:
- how to write effective introductions to scientific manuscripts
- how to use the collaborative authoring tools Google Docs and Paperpile
- how to assess published scientific papers more effectively
- how to use group feedback to improve your own writing
- When: 22 September 2017. Friday, 13:00-17:00
- Where: TBD
Click HERE to register.