Neural Coding and Brain Computing Unit (Tomoki Fukai)
- Network mechanisms of statistical modeling (e.g., predicitve coding, hierarchical Bayesian inference)
- Computations in idling brain states for memory, reasoning, and beyond
- Dendritic computation for network-level computing and learning
- Deciphering neural code in large-scale neural activity data
- Spike-based learning and computing theories (for neuro-AI)
Latest Unit News
We are interested in hiring postdocs with strong background in computational neuroscience, physics, and applied mathematics. Interested candidates are requested to send their resumes to tomoki.fukai[at]oist.jp.
For details of the job posting, please refer to the OIST Careers page.