Contact & FAQ
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org,
- Phone: +81 90 7120 3976
- Mail: 1919-1 Tancha, Onna-son, Okinawa 904-0412 JAPAN
- Email: email@example.com,
- Phone: +81 90 6861 6703
- OIST conference center, Onna-son, Okinawa
Flights and accommodation will be arranged by OIST.
- Bureau de Change: No Currency Exchange Service available at either Naha airport or OIST. Money Exchange in your country or at major airports (Narita/Kansai/Nagoya) is strongly recommended.
- ATMs: ATMs for credit card cashing are available in Naha Airport or nearby post offices/ some convenience stores. Please be advised that some credit cards might not be accepted due to credit card policy. (Most of the case, credit card issued abroad)
Average temperature around this time of the year is 13-20 Celsius. They may be some light rain and wind. Current weather forecast is available here.
OIST Workshops are usually performed in informal style (no suit and tie), thus please feel free to dress casually and travel light.
The AC outlet in Japan is 100 volt, and fits plugs with two parallel blades (Type A). Please check if the AC adapter of your laptop is compatible with Japanese style and bring a plug adapter or a voltage converter if necessary. Appliances from the USA should not need any adaptors or converters to function in Japapn
FACILITIES OF THE OIST CAMPUS
- Internet: Wireless Internet available in public space.
- Food: Food will be provided by the workshop to registered participants, but there is also a convenience store and a cafe.