Sickness or injuries out of business that will affect work (hospitalized, continued treatment)

When long-term medical treatment is required due to personal injury or illness

If you are injured or sick outside of work and find it as difficult to carry out your duties beyond the given sick leave due to a doctor's diagnosis, please first consult with your superior.

After consulting with your supervisor and you require long-term medical treatment that prevents you from working, please obtain a doctor's certificate and contact the HR Management Section.


Applying for a Certificate of Maximum Amount Application

If you are hospitalized or expect to incur high medical costs due to ongoing treatment or recuperation, PSMA can apply for a maximum amount of application authorization form.

Please contact the HR Management Section.

Contact: HR management section (