- Organizers are asked to refrain from holding an event if COVID-19 state of emergency or priority measures such as prevention of spread are issued for Okinawa Prefecture for the time of the event. Organizers of existing reservations are asked to prepare prompt measures according to the future alert levels of Okinawa Prefecture.
- When using OIST venues, please follow the latest Infection Prevention Guidelines for OIST Venues.
- Some restrictions apply to the choice of venues, as well as to the limit of number of events and attendees as an infection prevention measure.
- For booking inquiries, please visit our Booking OIST Venues page.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
OIST encourages outside organizations to use university venues for events which contribute to world-class research and education in science and technology and industrial development in Okinawa.
- For information on upcoming External Events, please visit our Upcoming External Events page.
- For more details about the use of OIST venue, see our Conference Venue page or contact the Conference & Workshop Section
Conference and Workshop Section
Tel. +81-(0)98-966-2391 (office hours: Mon-Fri, 9:30-17:00)
COVID-19 Facility Reservation Requests
Due to the current outbreak of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), OIST is currently not accepting any new facilities reservation requests. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.