- Due to the announcement of Priority Measures such as the Prevention of the Spread of Coronavirus by Okinawa Prefecture, we will temporarily suspend the acceptance of new event reservations from January to February 2022.
- Organizers are asked to refrain from holding an event if COVID-19 state of emergency or priority measures such as prevention of spread are issued for Okinawa Prefecture for the time of the event. Organizers of existing reservations are asked to prepare prompt measures according to the future alert levels of Okinawa Prefecture.
- When using OIST venues, please follow the latest guidelines by the Okinawa Prefectural Government as well as the COVID-19 Prevention Guidelines for External Events at OIST.
- For events expecting participation from outside of Okinawa prefecture, please coordinate with the Okinawa Prefectural Government in accordance with the latest guidelines.
- Some restrictions apply to the choice of venues, as well as to the limit of number of events and attendees as an infection prevention measure.
- For booking inquiries, please visit our reservation website.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
OIST encourages outside organizations to use university venues for events which contribute to world-class research and education in science and technology and industrial development in Okinawa.
- For information on upcoming External Events, please visit our Upcoming External Events page.
- For more details about the use of OIST venue, see our Conference Venue page or contact the Conference & Workshop Section
Conference and Workshop Section
Tel. +81-(0)98-966-2391 (office hours: Mon-Fri, 9:30-17:00)
Due to the current outbreak of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), OIST is currently not accepting any new facilities reservation requests. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.