- We have resumed accepting new reservations for events after January 2022.
Organizers are asked to refrain from holding an event if COVID-19 state of emergency or priority measures such as prevention of spread are issued for Okinawa Prefecture for the time of the event.
- When using OIST venues, please follow the latest guidelines by the Okinawa Prefectural Government as well as the COVID-19 Prevention Guidelines for External Events at OIST.
- For events expecting participation from outside of Okinawa prefecture, please coordinate with the Okinawa Prefectural Government in accordance with the latest guidelines.
- Some restrictions apply to the choice of venues, as well as to the limit of number of events and attendees as an infection prevention measure.
- For booking inquiries, please visit our reservation website.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com
OIST encourages outside organizations to use university venues for events which contribute to world-class research and education in science and technology and industrial development in Okinawa.
- For information on upcoming External Events, please visit our Upcoming External Events page.
- For more details about the use of OIST venue, see our Conference Venue page or contact the Conference & Workshop Section
Conference and Workshop Section
Tel. +81-(0)98-966-2391 (office hours: Mon-Fri, 9:30-17:00)
Due to the current outbreak of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), OIST is currently not accepting any new facilities reservation requests. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.