ALSCTIM: Advances in live single-cell thermal imaging and manipulation
ALSCTIM: Advances in Live Single-Cell Thermal Imaging and Manipulation
Organizers: Fritz Keilmann, Shinobu Hikami, Jonathan Miller.
Venue: OIST Seaside House, Onna
The OIST workshop “Advances in Live Single-Cell Thermal Imaging and Manipulation (ALSCTIM) 2014" aims to catalyze advances in the burgeoning field of live single-cell thermal imaging and manipulation. Biologists, chemists, engineers, and physicists with an active interest in this area are encouraged to apply.
OIST is deeply committed to the scientific advancement of women, both in Japan and worldwide. Applications from women are especially welcome.
- Application open: June 24, 2014
- Application close: October 3 (Friday).
- Notification of Application Results: October 15, 2014.
- Participants post own travel information: October 16-20, 2014.
- Poster abstract deadline: November 2nd, 2014
- Participants arrive in Okinawa: November 9, 2014
- Participants depart Okinawa: November 13, 2013
No registration fee. OIST will provide twin-share accommodation at Seaside House together with meals for all participants. OIST will also help obtain visas when necessary. Travel support available upon request.