OIST-UT Genomics Research Seminar (Day1 of 2)
Tuesday, March 15, 2022 - 13:00 to 16:00
C209, Center Building
March 15th (Tue) @ C209, Center Building, 13:00-16:00
- 13:00-13:30 Bansho Masutani, Morishita lab, UT
- "How to assemble complex regions in diploid resolution: a study on human histocompatibility complex"
- 13:30-14:00 Ryo Nakabayashi, Morishita lab, UT
- "A targeted haplotype-resolved assembly of the human killer cell immunoglobulin-like receptor region by chunking and clustering"
- 14:00-14:30 Gaurav Agavekar, Economo Unit, OIST
- "A model clade approach to understanding the genomic landscape underlying phenotypic convergence"
- 14:30-15:00 Takeshi Takeuchi, Satoh Unit, OIST
- "Construction of a high-quality, haplotype-phased genome assembly of the pearl oyster"
- 15:00-16:00 Free Discussion
Zoom link for the seminar:
Meeting ID: 991 8642 9924Passcode: 189531
(NOTE: The seminar will be recorded for Prof. Myers and will NOT be published to public.)