Safety Orientation for Contractors and Venders (Advanced Program) FY2020
The University will hold the Safety Orientation for Contractors and Vendors who access laboratory areas frequently or those who are involved in waste collection or cleaning. Chapter 13 of the University’s PRP requires these personnel to take this orientation at least once in five years.
- Date and Time: 16:00-17:00, Tuesday August 4, 2020
11:00-12:00, Wednesday August 5, 2020
- Place: B250 Seminar Room, Level B, Center Building, OIST main campus
- Remarks: The same content will be covered in both sessions. The orientation will be conducted in Japanese.
- Pre-registration: To understand the number of participants, please preregister by Wednesday, July 27.
- Once attended the orientation, it is valid for five years.
- Please cooperate to prevention of the spread of COVID-19, such as wearing a mask.
For any inquiries, cancellation or change of date requests after registering, contact the Occupational Health and Safety Section (firstname.lastname@example.org).