- All speakers are accommodated at the Seaside House from 24th July (check in 3:00PM) to 28th July (check out 10AM).
- Breakfast to be served at the Seaside House from 7:30 AM to 8:30 AM
- Shuttle buses are available from the Seaside House to the main campus. For shuttle bus schedules and general access information, please visit here and here. Shuttle buses drop off at the main auditorium.
- Talks will be at E and F floors of Lab4, please find a map of the main campus here.
- Lunch will be at the Yun-Taku cafeteria of OIST. Please find more info about cafes and shops on the campus here.
- There will be a workshop dinner on 27th of July. Details will be provided elsewhere.
9:30 AM- 10:15 AM
10:15 AM-11:00 AM
|11:00 AM-11:30 AM||Coffee Break||Coffee Break||Coffee Break|
11:30 AM-12:15 AM
12:15 AM-2 PM
2 PM-2:45 PM
|2:45 PM-3:15 PM||Coffee Break||
3:15 PM-4:00 PM
|4:00 PM-5:00 PM||
(Osamu, Kakeru, Ryota)
* JST: Japan Standard Time ** JST = EDT + 13.00 hrs
Talk venue color legend:
|Lab 4, Room F01||Lab 4, Room E48||Lab 4, Room E01|
Takaaki Ishii: Boundary conditions and turbulent strings in AdS
Dimitrios Giataganas: Chaos on Photon Rings
Yu-tin Huang: Hidden (?) integrability of N=4 SYM and ABJM
Heng Yu-Chen: dS3/CFT2 correspondence made explicit
Robert de Mello Koch: A Simple Constructive Example of Holography
Osamu Fukushima: Higher-form symmetry and eigenstate thermalization hypothesis
Kakeru Sugiura: Causality bounds chaos in geodesic motion
Ryota Watanabe: Bound on energy dependence of chaos
Alessandro Sfondrini: What are Root-TTbar deformations?
Ricardo Troncoso: BMS3(Carrollian) field theories from a bound in the coupling of current-current deformations of CFT2
Junggi Yoon: TTbar deformation of N=(1,1) off-shell supersymemtry and partially broken supersymmetry
Misha Smolkin: RG flows on 2D defects
Arpan Bhattacharyya: Circuit Complexity: From "full"-system to "sub"-system
Keiju Murata: Krylov complexity and chaos in quantum mechanics
Viktor Jahnke: Krylov complexity in interacting QFTs
Pratik Nandy: An Operator growth hypothesis for open quantum systems
Julian Sonner: A tensor model for chaotic CFTs
Shodai Kushiro: Chaotic string dynamics on AdS×spindle
Jojiro Yoshinaka: The relation between covariant and lightcone superstring field theories