Secretariat to HSRRC
In order for human subjects research at OIST to be carried out approprately in compliance with the Law and Guidelines, the Secretariat provides support to researchers and the HSRRC in the neutral position.
|Inquiry||Webform （First contact and inquiries on ethics review, etc.）|
|Office||B043a (Lab1 Level B）|
|Human Subjects Research Officer||Tomoari Mori||OIST Industrial Physician (Part-time)|
|Human Subjects Researchg Coordinator||Eri Kanemoto||Admin Staff, Health Center|
Support to Researchers
- Assistance for preparing applications and reports
- Coordination of matters involving relevant external organizations
- Consultation regarding submission or notification to government authorities and preparation of formal documents
- Training programs
When you apply for review, please:
- Contact the Secretariat early on when you plan a study involving human subjects.
- Describe clearly using plain language so that subjects in general can understand.
- Prepare appropriate documents in English and Japanese.
- Researchers are responsible for preparing appropriate documents in English and Japanese (If you are in a difficult circumstance to do so, consult with the Secretariat).